Friday, June 3, 2011

When 1 Person Has the Whole Bus Concerned For Their Lives

I am pretty convinced that everyone on the 38 Geary at 4:45Pm today was equally concerned for their lives and for that matter, their limbs. I got on and sat in front of a sexually ambiguous homeless and pretty crazy individual. Luckily for me and my head, there was a row between us. Even that though didn't assure me that I would come out alive since this person was chanting some jumbled poem of sorts about his/her trials and tribulations while simultaneously slamming what looked like a metal pole/fan on the bus seat; to keep the beat of the poem, of course! Needless to say, I got off 3 stops later with my body all intact but maybe a little more deaf in one ear.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you could make a whole string of posts on this theme, with an entire sub-theme of times when someone had clearly defecated in their pants while on the bus and everyone is casting accusatory glances, trying to figure out who pooped so they can get the hell away from that person. This exact situation caused me to leave the California 1 more than once.

    ReplyDelete