Monday, June 6, 2011

Roller Coaster Bus

I was on the 38 Geary the other day along with a tiny child who, at every downhill no matter how small, would scream and put his hands up in the air as if he were on a roller coaster. I thought this was cute until today, on the 43 Masonic, I saw that this seemed to be a new fad... And when a big group of 12 year olds are screaming at the top of their lungs at every bump and downhill (hello! we are in San Francisco here!) it is far from amusing.
The 43 was so soooo crowded, like never before, because of these kids who insisted on screaming. I can only hope they weren't from San Francisco and that the hills were some kind of "treat" for them, because if they live here and if that's how they react every time they experience hills, I will never ride the 43 again.

No comments:

Post a Comment