Sunday, June 12, 2011

Ass-Naked At Hot Cookie

I was on the 24 Diisadero yesterday and we were stopped right outside of Hot Cookie in the Castro. It was a somewhat nice day so you know you can always expect to see some nudity, especially in the Castro! I guess not everyone was expecting that though seeing from this black couple's reaction:

Man: That guy is ass naked! Like when he was born! That's crazy... He's butt naked trying to buy cookies!
Woman: [hysterically laughing] What the hell is going on here?
Man: He's ass naked. Just like "Hi, can I have 2 cookies, a brownie and those Hot Cookie underpants in the window?"
Woman: [calls her friend and tells the whole story]He is butt naked. I mean butt naked!! You hear me? I am not kidding!
Man: Like he's just coming into the world! Ass hole naked! No socks or nothin! Baseball hat is all...

What else was great was that the entire rest of the bus thought the couple was crazy, as did I,and not the naked guy. As one man on the bus said to them, "It's San Francisco and in this neighborhood that's normal!".

No comments:

Post a Comment