Thursday, October 13, 2011

Praise Jesus, A Woman!

Today the 43 Masonic was super packed but I managed to see a couple seats in back that no one was using. So I made my way back there and there was a young guy with a skateboard standing in the way. I ducked under his arm and he let me by and when he did a crazy man in the row behind mine goes:

"Yeah!!!"
Skateboarder: That was chivalry.
Man: Praise Jesus!! You brought me a woman!
Skater: Are you Christian?
Man: Protestant. Fuck those Mormons! You follow Jesus, you get the women.
Skater: I go to church every Sunday and I have a woman. So you're right!
Man: I don't. My ex smoked crack 3 times and I did too and she still says "I love you".... NO!! End that conversation!
Skater: Haha
Man: My name's Bruce Lee. What's yours?
Skater: I used to be obsessed with Bruce Lee too.
Man: I'm not obsessed. I AM Bruce Lee!
Skater: Alright this is my stop.
Man: What's your name?
Skater: Ignatius
Man: Is that biblical? Wait! Is that biblical!?! Does anyone on the bus know if that's biblical?! Well.... close enough! That boy is under the spirit. Knocking on Jesus' door with that name. White people are nice. ALL OF THEM!

This man smelled like tuna and the whole conversation had me thinking maybe the skater was a little nuts too.

No comments:

Post a Comment