Saturday, October 8, 2011

Painful Conversations On Muni...

This conversation made my stomach churn.. Don't worry, it does it worse and worse and so much worse as it goes on.....

Girl: But you'll see her when she gets back right?
Guy: Yeah, of course.
Girl: So... Are you single while she's gone?
Guy: What do you mean? We're married.
Girl: Well while she's away do you guys see other people?
Guy: Sometimes.. It depends.
Girl: I don't understand....
Guy: Oh. You're just 18. You don't understand! I'm just going to stretch my arm out around you... That's better! Sometimes we just don't get along when she's here but it's awkward because we only have one bed. So of course, you just roll over and have sex!
Girl: Where does she want to go?
Guy: She's not sure yet but not Africa because she says white people don't belong there.
Girl: Where else could she go?
Guy: I don't know but I have a friend who went to  Thailand and his friend got raped. It was like... 'The forecast is fog with a chance of rape!' Hahaha.
Girl: What do you do when she's gone?
Guy: The thing is, I have lots of friends but I wouldn't really want to have sex with them.... I went to a gay bar with a buddy because he said it was a good way to pick up chicks.
Girl: How?
Guy: Fag hags. Girls that go with their gay friends to gay bars. They are always complaining. Those stupid girls but there are so many! Do you get that?
Girl: No... Fag hags?
Guy: It's complicated.... They complain to their gay friends and then go drinking.


UGHHH!!!! I wish I hadn't been there to here this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment