Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sometimes You Have To Just Say No...

Today after a long day at school I got on the 43 Masonic and was happy to see a couple empty seats. A young guy approaches the seat next to me and asks if he can sit - I assumed this was because I had my stuff rolling over onto the seat.

The minute he sits down a god awful wave of B.O. hits me.

Ten minutes later I look over at him from gasping for air on my other side and think he has a friend that he is talking to. I soon find out that he is actually singing and talking to himself. Some of the lyrics I caught from him were:

"I'm not gunna wear a woman's wetsuit... I'm a man! Give me a small man's wetsuit."

"It's my birthday and I want to go out with my friends. But no one compliments me! All my friends are out..." - This is accompanied by him acting like a five year old and pouting and stomping.

He sang the chorus every few lines and it went like this:

"I've got hurt feelings. Hurt feelings. I've got hurt feelings." - In a very high pitched voice.

So, moral of the story is that though I now feel for this guy a little because his song does seem a little sad, sometimes you have to just say no to Muni goers asking to sit next to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment