Thursday, May 19, 2011

Will you go on a first date with me...on Muni?

Man: Hey, does this bus go to City College?
Me: Yea.
Man: How long does it take?
Me: About 45 minutes.
Man: Great. Thanks. Do you go there?
Me: ....Sometimes...
Man: I like your eyes... Are they brown?
Me: No....Green.
Man: Oh. Well I used to go there... '79, '86...Graduated with a major in marine biology, oceanography. You know Jacques Cousteau?
Me:  Yup.
Man: I wanted to be just like him...Then I went back for business school. Worked at a firm downtown but they went out of business... Now I want to do hotel security... I'm Joe by the way, what's your name?
Me: Uhhh... Amanda*
Man: Are you Spanish?
Me: Sure.
Man: And Caucasian?
Me: No.
Man: I go to church sometimes. The bible is hard to read though....So.... Are you single?
Me: No!

*Did not give him my real name!

No comments:

Post a Comment